DESCRIPTION: Roleplay building for gorean, medieval, ancient (greek, roman) mediterranean settings. 9th building of our „Victoria“ series. The building is mesh and highly detailled textured.
FOOTPRINT: 16 x 32
LAND IMPACT: 128
PERMISSIONS: Copy, Mod, No Transfer
ROOM & FEATURES
– street front insula with three units
– each unit combines living and working
– stores and workshops at the ground floor
– dwelling rooms with balconies at the first floor
– building is inspired by recontructions of urban roman streets
In Insula Urbana Victoria II we have designed one very worn looking unit at the left side, a merchant unit, which has seen better days in the middle and a middle class unit at the right.
Especially the merchant unit is very detailled with mosaics, slave tract, atrium and terrace, so this causes the higher landimpact in comparison to Insula Urbana Victoria I.
There are two street front insuale from this series. We recommend to use them in combination if you wish to built a narrow roman street.
Contact: Beric01 Resident or Nea Narstrom.
Mesh compatible viewer required!